Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 31 August 2021
  0 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello, 
I have an issue with Kutools charts for Excel.  I have two tabs.  One tab has source data and the second tab has Kutools charts.
I realized that pivot tables can't be used for some of the kutools charts.  For example, Bar with Bubbles chart.  Therefore, I used a formula, =A15, =A16, ... to get the cell values from the pivot table.  I do not want to have static numbers because I want the chart to update based on any changes in the source table.  After creating a chart and trying to add new data to the source data taba I get a message
"Excel found a problem with one or more formula references in this worksheet.  Check that the cell references, range names, defined names, and links to other workbooks in your formulas are all correct."
I am sure that this error I am getting because of the Kutools chart, because when I remove the Kutools chart, I don't get the message and I can add new data to the source tab without getting any warnings.
Could you please let me know if there is any way I could create Kutools Bar with Bubbles chart from pivot table and get no warnings.

Thank you in advance.

Dorota

There are no replies made for this post yet.